TAG PASS SYSTEM | RFID PARKING SYSTEMMake Your Parking Lots Smart!
It is far beyond technology with its structure resistant to harsh weather conditions and its ability to react in a thousandth of a second…
RFID PARKING SYSTEM
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
An RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) parking lot system is a technology that allows automated and efficient management of parking spaces. It uses RFID tags, which are small chips that can be attached to vehicles to identify and track their movement within a parking lot or garage.
One of the main advantages of an RFID parking system is its ease and speed of use for the driver. Instead of dealing with cash or credit cards, drivers simply have an RFID tag in their vehicle that can be scanned as they enter and exit the parking facility. This greatly reduces the time it takes to park and pay, elevating the user experience.
Detailed entry-exit permissions can be assigned to different groups at day/hour/minute level.
The system allows centralized management for multiple entry-exit points.
By defining as many vehicles as you want on the system, you can ensure stable entry and exit controls even at the busiest working speed.
Statistical data of defined vehicles that are in the site and have logged out can be viewed.
All desired reports can be printed flexibly at specified date intervals through the system
How does the RFID ROADWAY AND PARKING SYSTEM work?
- Tagging: Vehicle owners or license plates are issued RFID tags or chips. These tags are placed on the windshield or license plate of vehicles. Each tag carries a unique identification number.
- Readers: Readers placed at highway entry and exit points monitor the passage of vehicles. These readers read the data on the tags using radio waves.
- Data Communication: When the vehicle approaches the toll booth, the tag on the vehicle is detected by the reader. The reader reads the unique identification number on the tag and can transmit this information to a database.
- Tolling: Using the information in the database, the system determines which line the vehicle is crossing and the toll. The toll is charged to the vehicle owner’s account or payment method.
Advantages of the System
System settings, updates and troubleshooting can be performed remotely.
Control and Safety
Since it operates without manual intervention, it reduces human error and therefore safety risks.
Speed and Efficiency
Vehicles are automatically identified and transit is faster and more efficient.
Special access rights and pricing plans can be created for different user groups.
Ease of Payment
The system enables drivers to pass without using cash or credit cards by making automatic payment transactions.
Areas of Use
RFID parking systems are used in many areas such as highway, stadium, site, shopping mall and workplace.
RFID WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
The use of RFID technology in warehouses makes operations such as stock tracking, loading/unloading operations and warehouse management more efficient and faster. For example, by using RFID readers, loading/unloading operations at warehouse entrances and exits can be automatically monitored and error rates can be reduced.
Keep following us to be informed about all developments in the field of RFID and IoT. New information and new solutions coming soon…
RFID Araç Tanıma Sistemi, modern dünyada ulaşımı yönetme biçimimizi hızla değiştiriyor. This innovative technology has become a cornerstone in improving efficiency, safety and overall effectiveness in the field of vehicle identification and management.
Understanding RFID Vehicle Identification
Let’s start with the basics before diving into its various applications and benefits: What exactly is RFID Vehicle Identification?
RFID is the latest technology that uses radio waves to uniquely identify and track objects. When it comes to vehicles, RFID technology involves attaching RFID tags to them. As a result, these tags emit different identification codes that can be read remotely, enabling seamless and contactless vehicle identification.
How RFID Vehicle Identification Works
The process behind RFID Vehicle Identification is both complex and efficient. It starts with the application of RFID tags to vehicles. These tags are usually small, durable and designed to withstand various environmental conditions.
Generally, when a vehicle approaches an RFID reader, the reader sends a radio signal. When the tag in the vehicle comes within range of the signal, it receives the energy it needs to transmit its unique code to the reader. The RFID reader captures this data and transmits it to a central system for processing.
Key Benefits of RFID Vehicle Identification System
One of the main advantages of the system is its ability to streamline the processes of entering and exiting the vehicle. This reduces waiting times and traffic congestion. Thus, making transportation more efficient for all stakeholders.
RFID tags are tamper-resistant, which significantly increases security. Unauthorized access is prevented, ensuring that only authorized vehicles can enter restricted areas.
RFID technology provides valuable insights into transportation management by providing precise, real-time data. This accuracy facilitates better decision-making and operational planning.
Reduced Labor Costs:
Automation of vehicle identification through RFID reduces the need for manual checks and inspections. This leads to reduced operating costs.
Improved Customer Experience:
Efficient entry and exit processes create a seamless experience for customers as they pass through checkpoints.
RFID Vehicle Identification System Applications
The versatility of the RFID Vehicle Identification System makes it applicable in various fields in the transportation sector:
RFID tags in vehicles enable fast and automated toll collection, reducing traffic congestion in general.
RFID systems simplify parking access and payment, making parking management more efficient for customers.
Large vehicle fleets benefit greatly from RFID technology, enabling precise tracking and management.
Governments increase security and efficiency by using RFID to manage vehicle traffic at borders and checkpoints.
At airports, RFID technology simplifies parking for travelers, ensuring a seamless experience.
Implementation of RFID Vehicle Identification System
To reap the benefits of RFID Vehicle Identification System, correct implementation is crucial. Here are the basic steps in detail:
Select the Right RFID Tags:
Selecting the appropriate RFID tags is very important. Consider factors such as range, durability and frequency to ensure compatibility with your specific needs overall.
Install RFID Readers:
Strategically place RFID readers at entry and exit points to ensure effective tag detection.
Integrate with Software:
Seamlessly integrate the RFID system with your transportation management software for efficient data processing and analysis.
Testing and Optimization:
Rigorously test the functionality and performance of the system. Fine-tune as needed to ensure optimal operation.
As a result
RFID Vehicle Identification has emerged as a game-changer in transportation management. Its ability to improve efficiency, safety and data accuracy is reshaping the way we approach vehicle identification and management. While challenges exist, technological advances promise a bright future for this transformative technology. Adopting RFID is not just a choice. It is a necessity for modern transportation systems that aim to operate smoothly and safely in our ever-evolving world.
RFID technology, which is used in almost every field, is used in RFID library automation. The biggest reason for using this automation is some problems that occur in libraries. One of these problems is the disappearance of books. In addition, not being able to access the necessary information in libraries in a timely manner, not being able to check member information in a healthy way, and taking time to count books are among the examples to be given.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a technology that enables the tracking of readers and all kinds of materials belonging to the library and establishing a connection between the reader and the materials through radio waves. In 2000, as RFID grew in popularity, countries around the world began to integrate RFID technology into their library systems. Today, RFID library automation is widely used in libraries around the world.
Thanks to RFID library automation:
- You can monitor books in the library.
- You can quickly find the books you are looking for.
- It becomes possible for readers to deliver and pick up books independently.
- The work of librarians becomes easier.
- It allows to eliminate errors in the process of accepting and publishing books.
It also prevents unauthorized attempts to take books from the library and acts as a theft deterrent.
RFID LIBRARY AUTOMATION ADVANTAGES
One of the most important savings is time savings. This is due to the fact that information can be read from RFID tags much faster than barcodes and several items in a stack can be read at the same time. Thus, RFID library automation saves time.
RFID tags used in libraries contain no personal information. They only program item IDs and information about the library on each tag. So user privacy cannot be compromised. If material that is not properly controlled passes through the exit sensors, an alarm is triggered instantly. This maximizes material security.
A unique advantage of RFID systems is that they can scan books on shelves without tipping or removing them. A hand-held inventory reader can be quickly moved across a bookshelf to read all unique identification information. Using wireless technology, it is possible not only to update inventory, but also to identify non-conforming items.
LONG LABEL LIFE:
RFID tags last longer than barcodes. Because nothing comes into contact with them. Most RFID vendors say that a tag lasts at least up to 100,000 transactions before it needs to be replaced.
GROWING INTEREST OF LIBRARY STAFF:
When librarians spend less time on routine physical tasks, they can pay more attention to human connections and customer experience. This has a very positive impact on both customers and staff.
Purpose of Parking Management System
Teknopalas Parking Management System is designed to ensure that vehicle entry and exit to and from open and closed parking lots is controlled. It is aimed to control the vehicle limits of the parking lot right holders, to connect to payment systems if desired, to direct the vehicles correctly in the parking lot, to open or block the barriers / gates depending on the time and control gate, and to control hundreds of gates in dozens of locations with the Parking Management System.
Working Principle of Parking Management System
The antennas positioned by Teknopalas Engineers in accordance with the project conditions detect the movements of the vehicles according to the direction of passage and send the vehicle information to the computer from the main control panel together with their directions. Teknopalas Parking Management Software takes the encrypted license plate information of the incoming vehicle and starts the permission control process. An opening command is sent to the barrier / gate for the vehicle with permission to pass. For the vehicle that does not have permission to pass through the control gate, a “Warning Message” is given to the security guard.
– It offers a continuous and stable automatic access system. – The chips inside the RFTAG are encoded with a high security algorithm. – It has a 100% operation guarantee in all bad weather conditions (snow, rain, storm, fog, etc.). – Authorization groups can be created by introducing the vehicle license plate, owner, site block and apartment number, contact information, vehicle brand, model information to the system. – Detailed entry and exit permissions can be defined at the day / hour / minute level given to different groups. – It allows a management structure that can limit the number of vehicles that can enter the parking lot for each apartment. – Sub-parking authorizations can be made in nested parking lots. – Flexible reporting and import/export possibility. – Instant and centralized control of all entry-exit points is provided. – Thanks to its parametric structure, it can be adapted to all mechanical security systems (barrier, garage door, sliding door, etc.). – With the Anti-pass Back feature, the vehicle entering will not be allowed in again after the specified time expires. – It can direct vehicle drivers in an easily visible way with color written LED information screens, and broadcast announcements and warnings to the residents of the site. – RFID readers used in the system have health certification and KET regulation compliance certificates.
- There is a reporting subsystem that allows comprehensive data analysis.
- Reports received through the system can be exported in various file formats such as PDF, CSV, XLS.
- All desired reports can be printed flexibly at specified date intervals through the system.
SAFETY and CONTROL
- Vehicle stickers that disintegrate when tried to be removed prevent abuses.
- All entrances and exits are recorded 24 hours a day with cameras, thus providing a high level of security.
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
– Speed and control – 24/7 fast and unlimited entry-exit support – High and consistent tag reading performance – Fast barrier opening capability – Identification and security control of vehicles in a thousandth of a second – Adjustable reading distance between 3-15 meters – Creating alternative screens such as personalized access permission, person-based authorization, personalized reporting – Low human error rate – Elimination of manual control workload