Teknopalas Smart Hospital Tracking and Monitoring System;
It makes it much faster and easier to monitor, control and secure newborn babies, patients, staff, doctors, devices and inventories.
Time, which is one of the most important issues in many sectors, is life in the health sector. You can save time with location-based tracking and inventory tracking. With the benefit of these digital solutions, it is possible to make great differences and progress in the field of health.
What’s in Teknopalas Smart Hospital Tracking and Monitoring System?
- Real Time Personnel Monitoring System
- Real Time Patient Monitoring System
- Smart Device and Inventory Tracking Management
- Mother Baby Matching and Tracking System with
- Smart Tracking
- Patient Food Tray Tracking System
- Real Time Hospital Textile Products Tracking System
Real Time Personnel Monitoring System
It allows real-time location tracking of personnel. In this way, in case of need, information on which floor and room of the hospital the doctor, nurse or other staff are on can be accessed. In addition, it can be instantly learned in which department they were last seen. Our system also provides instant reporting. As a result, the efficiency of the personnel increases.
Real Time Patient Monitoring System
It allows real-time location tracking of patients within the hospital. For security, this system allows instant detection of patients’ immobilization, falling and leaving the room, and enables rapid intervention.
Smart Device and Inventory Tracking Management
The location of devices and instruments within the hospital can be determined, and entry and exit transactions can be recorded with the change of location. In cases such as the removal of valuable fixtures from the outer door, the alarm sounds with the active RFID mechanism we have installed in our system against the possibility of theft and authorized persons are informed by e-mail.
Mother Baby Matching and Tracking System with Smart Tracking
It is produced from harmless material in accordance with the standards for babies. It is worn on the newborn’s ankle before leaving the delivery room. After birth, the baby and the mother are matched, preventing cases such as mixing or kidnapping of babies. In addition, the location of the baby and mother in the hospital can be monitored instantly. When the baby is separated from the mother, the alarm system is activated.
Patient Food Tray Tracking System
The menu that is suitable for each patient’s diet program is delivered to the right patient. Our system consists of 3 interconnected steps;
- Tracking the Dishroom Cycle: RFID tags are placed on each of the trays to ensure their uniqueness. At the point where they leave the dining hall, a gate is created and readings are made. At the point where the trays enter the dishwasher, a gate is also created on the conveyor and instant readings are taken. As a result of the readings taken at the entrances and exits, the control of when a tray leaves and when it arrives can be tracked individually.
- Patient and Tray Matching: It is important that meals specially prepared for patients are given to the right patient. If a patient who needs to be on a diet is given the wrong menu, life-threatening situations may occur. In this system, the patient and the tray are matched during the meal preparation process. The tray taken to the room is left in the designated area and RFID is scanned. If the tray is left in the correct room and patient, a green light is illuminated, otherwise a red light is illuminated to inform the staff. Thus, it can be easily understood whether the food is delivered to the right patient or not.
- Collection of Trays: When the empty tray is left in the designated area in the room, it is detected by the system. The staff on duty displays the empty trays in the rooms on the system and ensures that they are collected from the rooms as soon as possible. All these processes are carried out automatically without disturbing the patient thanks to RFID technology, thus ensuring patient satisfaction at the highest level.
Real Time Hospital Textile Products Tracking System
Distribution, washing and inventory management of all textile products used by patients and staff are provided. A possible problem that may occur in textile products can be solved by accessing information such as which floor they were last found on and when they were read. In addition, reports of all products read can be accessed instantly.